EmoyaMed Private Hospital
125 Acute Bed & 3 Theatres
If you are on the way with a patient fill in the details bellow:
EmoyaMed Private hospital is a 40 bed ultra-modern facility situated in the north of Bloemfontein on the well-known and world renowned Emoya wildlife estate.
• We cater for all medical aid patients and are part of National Hospital Network.
• All our rooms have on suite bathrooms with automatic lightning.
• All rooms have Smart-Tv’s installed so that a patient can enjoy YouTube, Netflix and even check his emails. This obviously comes with free “WiFi”.
• 24hr casualty unit forms part of our comprehensive services that include X Rays, Sonar and other specialized tests that can be performed on site.
• We have a wireless nurse call system that is set up that our nursing staff will permanently be aware of the patient’s needs.
EmoyaMed first phase consists of the following:
1. 40 beds all electrical.
2. 6 Intensive care beds including an isolation ICU bed with its own on suite bathroom. Only state of the art equipment is installed with all monitoring devices linked wireless to a central console in the nursing station.
3. Fully equipped Rehab gym with a heated Hydro pool.
4. State of the art casualty with procedure and scope room.
5. Pharmacy services
EmoyaMed is situated in a unique tranquil environment on the Emoya estate which include a theme hotel, Spa and various restaurants. Game drives are on the offering for the patient’s family while he or she is hospitalized. Emoya has 24-hour security which ensures total safety for our patients and visitors.
The second phase of EmoyaMed Private Hospital will follow soon with the rest of our beds, and theatre complex which will include laminar flow theatres and additional ICU beds. This will include another 85 beds including 25 ICU beds. Full Radiology with MRi and CT scanner.
EmoyaMed has their own in-house chefs insuring 5-star hotel catering in a hospital environment.
EmoyaMed Private Hospital is operated by Xhealth Hospital group and is developing a national footprint in the next few years, they are successfully operating KimMed private hospital in Kimberley, Northern Cape with other licenses already acquired and planning on expanding at a national level in the near future.
• 999 057 0000 825 719